is proud to support the Alvirne High School Music Program. AHS Music has gained an enviable reputation as an outstanding award winning program consisting of instrumental and choral groups like the Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, B-Naturals, Treble Choir, and Alvirne Singers.
The AHS Music Program is about more than a performance; it’s about students striving to be the best they can be. Our student’s gain confidence and self-esteem through their contributions in performing and becoming part of their community through their brilliant talents.
The AHS Music Program serves hundreds of students, who routinely perform for their peers and community in the venue of concerts and competitions.
Students are given the opportunity to reach out to the community by performing for our local nursing homes, churches, other NH towns for parades and competitions. These young adults bring their talents as well as their professionalism, acting as ambassadors for the Town of Hudson as they travel around the globe.
The Friends of Music (FOM) exists to support and promote the education, growth, and development of music within the Alvirne High School Music Department.
- To cooperate with the Director of the Music Department, School Administration, and the Hudson School Board by building and maintaining an organization of parents and interested adults who can help to promote the general activities of the Music Department.
- To enhance the learning experience of the entire Music Department by contributing financial support for the maintenance, expansions and transportation of said Department.
- To make every endeavor possible to ensure that no student is denied the opportunity to participate in the program activities due to financial need.
- To provide opportunities for scholarship(s) for post secondary education of Alvirne High School students involved in the AHS music program.
- To organize, raise funds.